Friday 29 March 2013

Topshop Cream Blush

So I've recently bought the Topshop Cream Blush in 'Flush' after hearing people raving about it on a few blogs and youtube videos.

I have been meaning to write a review on here about it but only just found the time so here we go.


I heard a few mixed reviews on the coverage of this blusher but personally I think its great. I have trouble getting blusher to stay on my cheeks after a few hours especially on a busy day when I am in school or out somewhere, but I found this and have been loving it.

At first I thought that maybe it would be too pink for me because of how it looks in the pot but it is definitely not too bright once rubbed in. It is highly pigmented and yet really cheap (£6.00).

I love the fact it has a small mirror as well so is useful when you are on the go if you need to top up your makeup.




Love it and will definitely be buying some of the other shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment